Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last couple weeks of work

The past couple of weeks have been quite busy for me as I've been finishing up the total synthesis of my compound. In fact, I just completed the last synthetic step of my compound today. Over the past week, it's been more or less the same: lab work until dinner time, and then work on my poster and powerpoint presentation afterwards. It's not as bad as it sounds, however, because the organic labs are shutting down a couple of weeks before the physical and analytical labs due to Olympic regulations. That means that I essentially have two weeks to relax before heading back to the states. This weekend, I'm taking a trip with my lab to Cheng De, the city where emperors used to spend their summers. Next week, I'm taking a trip to Wuhan to visit some of my family members. So everything has worked out pretty well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home